New Safety Measures
As you are aware, all the states in the USA are now being affected by the COVID-19 virus. At Southeastern Heating & Air Conditioning, I wanted to reach out to you personally to let you know how we are implementing safety protocols to continue to serve you during this unprecedented COVID-19 season. At this time, we are open and operating on a full-time schedule to meet all your heating and air conditioning needs including maintenance, service, repair, indoor air quality, and installation appointments.
Updated Protocol Surrounding COVID-19
We are following enhanced cleaning protocols recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure your safety. Also, we are monitoring our team member’s health. Anyone that has a fever is showing signs of sickness, or who have been known to be exposed will remain at home.
We are closely monitoring the news from the CDC as well as the World Health Organization (WHO). Should any new recommendations or procedures come up, we will change our protocols accordingly. At Southeastern Heating & Air Conditioning, we plan to remain open and continue to have our technicians service, repair, and install your systems as normal. We will communicate any changes to that decision to you as they occur.
When you call in, our office staff will be asking if anyone in the home has a fever, been diagnosed or had exposure to the COVID-19 virus. We need to know so that we can be proactive with our team’s response and level of protection. We are asking customers to be honest about their travels and medical conditions. If you have a regularly scheduled appointment and are experiencing any of the following symptoms. cough, fever, shortness of breath; please call our office at 251-220-1197 to reschedule.
Here is a list of some procedures we are implementing to ensure we meet your needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and our communities safe.
- Protection: Our technician will wear shoe covers and gloves while at your home or business.
- Cleaning: Our technicians are also required to wipe down the items in your home that they touch. They also must wash their hands and wipe down the tools that they use after each call. We will also be cleaning our facility frequently with recommended sanitizing products daily.
- Signature for service & repair work: We normally require our repair or service work to be approved by signature. However, during this time, we will be suspending this requirement. We will accept a verbal commitment to perform service and repair work.
- For equipment sales, we have the option of electronic signature approval via email and we will require signatures for replacement and installation of equipment.
- Payment: We ask that all payments be made electronically. Please call our office at 251-220-1197 to give your payment information to our office staff while the technician is on-site.
- Meetings: We are postponing any in-person company meetings so that we maintain social distancing. Technicians already work in isolation for most of the day and are not exposed to large groups during work. We will be limiting face to face interaction between our office team members and field team members.
Servicing the Community
Southeastern Heating & Air Conditioning has been serving the Baldwin County area since 2000. Safety is one of our core values. We are dedicated to the well-being of our customers as well as our employees. But we also understand the value of trying to reduce the spread of this virus so that our healthcare system is not overwhelmed. As members of a common community, together we can make a difference. We will continue our focus on delivering the products and services you depend on in a manner consistent with the health and wellbeing of everyone.
Please call our main line at 251-220-1197 to schedule your appointment or to discuss any concerns you may have.
Southeastern Heating & Air Conditioning